Since 2005, neuroSHIFT has delivered leadership development training to organizations across Canada and the U.S. with Leadership Readiness 2.0 (LR 2.0) for emerging leaders, and FrontLine Leadership 2.0 (FLL 2.0) for first-time leaders. From the field to the C-suite, neuroSHIFT has helped a diverse industry portfolio build the leadership culture they're looking for, working with teams in oil and gas, utilities, agriculture and energy services.
Our course content incorporates the neuroscience and leadership fundamentals to get the best out of you and your teams.
Whether you are:
A potential leader or new leader:
• Shifting mindset from individual contributor to leader,
• Learning to provide direction,
• Getting comfortable with delegation,
• Getting results through others.
An experienced leader:
• Determining your team’s capability and applying appropriate leadership styles,
• Providing effective, results-focused feedback,
• Partnering for performance through trust,
• Managing conflict and difficult conversations.
neuroSHIFT can help you increase your personal and organizational effectiveness to optimize your organization’s performance.
Our programs are made up of several components:
• Webinars - An introductory webinar, covering logistics and expectations as well as a closing webinar that will serve as a reinforcement of the course material.
• Classroom (Currently Virtual ONLY) - There are four parts to our training: lecture, experiential, discussion and assignments. The aim of this design principle is to provide you with a diverse learning environment and the greatest opportunity for the content to ‘stick.’
• Coaching (Currently Virtual ONLY) - Each participant will have three individual one-hour coaching sessions with their coach.
Join our mailing list to get the latest updates.